Career Episode Writing Service
A Career Episode is written to illustrate your engineering education, job experience and any training related to your profession. Each Career Episode must mention the certain period of time or aspect of your engineering skills. Furthermore, each Career Episode should show the application of your engineering skills in the specific field.
It is important to provide evidence that how you have applied engineering knowledge and skills in the nominated occupation. Career episodes should be written in your own words and use good English. Plagiarism in Career Episode is not recommended as it will lead you get banned for One Year, lose money, and time wastage. Engineers Australia use best plagiarism detection software which can identify the sentences taken from previously submitted CDR or from any published material available on internet.
Overview of Career Episode Report
A career Episode demonstrate your engineering work and/or education. It should highlight how you applied engineering skills to your nominated occupation.
To be written in 1000-2500 words, each career episode must look to address one competency unit and its subsequent elements. Each episode may be based on–
- 1)Any engineering task which you may have undertaken as a part of education
- 2)Any engineering project on which you might be working upon or have worked on
- 3)Any particular engineering problem you were required to solve
- 4)Or a Specific position you might be holding or are currently holding
Another important aspect to be considered is that it (Career Episode) needs to be written in an essay format rather than a table. However one must number each paragraph to provide ready reference in the summary. Following format is recommended as per MSA booklet.
- a)Career episode 1 (paragraphs 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc.)
- b)Career episode 2 (paragraphs 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 etc.)
- c)Career episode 3 (paragraphs 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 etc.)
Career Episode Report Structure
The proper formatted Professional career episode contains technique and method of engineering problem that is specifically deployed by you. The major purpose of this is to access your personal contribution in completing the specific task by achieving the goals and objectives of project.
Each career episode should be in essay form and not formatted into a table.The career episode should be in proper format as given below:
- 1.Introduction:The introduction of your career episode should contain all the topics covered in it and include the following things in the limit of approximately 100 words.
- 2.Chronology:The career episode must contain the date and duration
- 3.Geographical:The career episode which is prepared by you should represent the exact location of your work, name of the organisation and the designation secured by you during your employment.
A well prepared career episode shows the proper context in which you studied or worked. It must contain the following information as well:
- •It should represents the overall nature of your engineering project.
- •The main purpose and objective behind your project.
- •The specific highlighted area of your work.
- •It includes the organization chart which shows your position in the infrastructure of organization.
- •Your duties must be properly mention which you serve officially in the career episode.
4 Tips Before You Get Down to Career Episode Report Writing
As per our CDR experts, if the following 4 points are kept in mind before one actually gets down to writing the career episode report, a lot of rework can be saved.
- 1. Writing a Career Episode Report is as much an ART as it is Science. While EA gauge you on your engineering ability through career episodes but it also cautions not to include too much technicalities. Therefore, how much technicalities to include is an art.
- 2. Career Episode Report is all about YOU! EA expects to read what YOU did rather than what the TEAM did. Therefore, ensure that your contribution is coming out straight on the paper.
- 3. Each Career Episode is addressing one Competency Unit and its subsequent elements. Competency units differ basis on the occupational category you are applying to - Professional Engineer, Engineering Technologist, Engineering Associate, Engineering Manager.
- 4. Take time to proofread your career episode. The best way to go about it is taking a pause and then going back to review it. By this, you will maintain neutrality that will help you have the best output.
If you are stuck with Career Episode Report Writing, do fill in the form on the side and our team will get in touch with you. With experience of writing more than 200 Career Episodes till date (and 100% Success Rate), we are a safe and trusted bet.
cdrreport.net has a team of expert CDR writers and editors who can write you best Career Episodes. They ask you the right questions and offer you customised CE solutions quickly.Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us at +61284881035.