CDR REPORT REVIEW
One of the most popular CDR services in high demand is CDR review service. Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) requires a candidate to inscribe the CDR, organize the Continuing Professional Documents (CPD) list, write all three Career Episodes and prepare a Summary Statement after proofreading and performing plagiarism test. But for assessment of CDR by Engineers Australia (EA), unfortunately even after all the above-mentioned efforts, the results might not be satisfactory. EA might ask a candidate to re-submit a CDR, assess a candidate for a category lesser than what he was aiming for or may simply discard it- based on certain technicalities that is totally unknown to the candidate.
This is where CDR review service comes to the aid of candidates. We at cdrreport.net
recognize the significance of the subject and focus on the report so that it becomes the notable one that will bag the candidates the authorization to get certified by the Engineering Australia organization to prolong their career as an engineer in this country.
How can cdrreport.net help me?
have come across a number of highly dejected and annoyed engineers post-assessment of their CDR by EA since they have been pegged as ‘Engineering Associate’ or ‘Engineering Technologist’. This is despite holding a 4-year bachelor’s degree in engineering. The catch is if one is assessed for any category other than the one applied for, it may result in loss of opportunity for the candidate to be in the SOL list and hence may even be called for the immigration interview. Even if a candidate did make it to Australia, he will not be entitled to certain jobs that he is otherwise qualified for being an engineering graduate.
What are the main reasons of rejection?
Some of the main reasons why CDR gets rejected include:
- 1. Understanding that career episode is all about demonstrating how you as an individual has applied engineering abilities in the work. Therefore, care must be taken that you show your contribution and use phrases like “I designed”, “I investigated” rather than the team effort. This is in-fact the most common mistake we see whenever we are carrying out a CDR Review.
- 2. Ensuring that each career episode highlights one competency unit and its subsequent elements in detail. Lot of times while reviewing CDRs, our team has observed that applicants try to cramp in too much in each career episode.
- 3. Another associated mistake (to the above point) which a lot of people do is putting in too much technical details (graphs, tables etc…) in the career episode. While the intention of doing so might be correct (to display technical prowess) but it causes a hindrance in assessing the contribution. Therefore, fine balance needs to be maintained while writing career episodes.
- 4. CPD (Continuing Professional Development) needs to be restricted to One A4 Size Page. Applicants often extend it to even 3 pages to include all certifications.
- 5. Word Limit needs to be strictly adhered to. For example – As per MSA (Migration Skills Assessment) booklet, career episodes need to be from 1000 – 2500 words.
- 6. Though not encountered that often but improper usage of grammar also pops-up as one of the points worth taking a second look.
- 7. Last but not the least, we have also encountered plagiarism a lot of times while reviewing CDRs. Trust us there is no big deal breaker than plagiarism. There is absolutely ZERO percent tolerance level for plagiarism.
Why to Take CDR Review Service from Our Experts?
Year after years thousands of students are engaging themselves with us to get designed an impressive CDR for the final presentation based on our world-class CDR review service. cdrreport.net assure you that success rate of our CDR Review service are very high as most of our students have successfully bagged a job in this country as an engineer. Also, we bring an originality and exclusivity to our work. Our work is 100% plagiarized free and has significance to our previous work. As it is the final presentation, submission of the work is very crucial to make an impactful impression, so we deliver our work within the given targeted time. This helps the candidates to meet the deadline and achieve their targets successfully.
Mail us at: email@example.com or Contact us at +61284881035 to ask any CDR-related questions to cdrreport.net experts